Visit the Event Hub page for access to all the virtual sessions
and on-demand content throughout the conference.
NANT is pleased to present the only educational program designed BY technicians FOR technicians.
This year we are multi-access!
You can attend:
- In-Person in Las Vegas - Tropicana Hotel
- Virtually by watching our live-streamed General Sessions, Networking opportunities, and visiting the virtual Exhibitor booths
- AND you can access - at YOUR convenience - all the on-demand presentations through April 30*.
- After that, you can view the on-demand recordings from the NANT Learning Library
When CMS lifts the pandemic waiver regarding recertification, technicians will need between 30-40 hours to meet their recertification requirements. DTX22 offers 35 contact hours if all sessions are viewed. You can earn another 7.8 contact hours by attending our in-person only pre-conference workshops.
Click below to download the DTX22 Digital Program (pdf)
With the support of its sponsors and exhibitors, NANT has been able to lower the cost of attendance by 30% compared to DTX20.
- All Access Pass (only available to those attending in person in Las Vegas) includes choice of one pre-conference workshop, all DTX22 programs, Dialysis Solutions Center, and social activities. This costs just $395 – for up to more than 42 contact hours
- DTX22 Conference registration is the same whether you are with us in Las Vegas or watching virtually. The cost is just $280 – for up to 35 contact hours
- In Person (in Las Vegas) includes all DTX22 programs, Dialysis Solutions Center, and social activities
- Virtual includes DTX22 programs, virtual Dialysis Solutions Center, and virtual social activities in our networking lounge
- DTX22 Pre-Conference Workshops are only available in person in Las Vegas – they have been designed to be highly interactive. It just costs $125 for one of four focused 6-hour programs:
- Preventing Machine Failures – Efficiency for your Ounce of Prevention
- Latest in Water Treatment (includes hands-on sessions)
- Home Dialysis - There are a lot of opportunities as we try to meet the goal of 20% of dialysis patients receiving their dialysis at home by 2025
- Ready. Set. Survey. If your unit is schedule for its survey this year, this is the workshop you want to take!
Who Should Attend?
- Clinical Dialysis Technicians
- Biomedical Dialysis Technologists
- Clinical Preceptors
- Technicians who need contact hours for recertification
- Dialysis Technician Administrators
- Technicians who want to climb their career ladder
- Anyone whose unit is scheduled for survey in the next year