AmSAT 2021 Virtual Annual Conference
We don't exist separately; we form endless symmetries and shapes as we learn and grow.
Together we are a kaleidoscope of connections.
Friday - Sunday, June 25th - 27th
Take advantage of this opportunity to expand your knowledge and teaching skills while connecting with colleagues in the Alexander community and beyond! Early bird registration will open in just a few weeks, so check back here for updated information on how to register and secure your spot at a reduced rate.
Each day will feature a General Session with Beret Arcaya speaking at Friday’s opening session and Daria Okugawa giving the F.M. Memorial Address on Sunday. Saturday’s session features a panel titled Reflections and Connections: A Conversation with 2nd Generation Teachers, moderated by Heidi Leathwood
This year’s robust programming will feature a wide variety of workshops including titles such as:
- Alexander Technique for Salsa Dancers: Freedom to Move and Boost Lead/Follow Connection
- Using your own hands to enhance learning and applying the Alexander Technique
- Practice with Purpose: Yoga & Alexander Technique
- How the Brain Learns
- Using the Dart inspired Framework for Integration model of Primary, Secondary, Engagements
- Alexander Technique and Tai Chi Chuan: Inhibition, Undoing, Non-doing, and Stillness in Movement
- Tips for Hips
- AND MANY MORE!
Our lineup of Workshop presenters includes: Luc Vanier, Brooke Lieb, Nada Diachenko, Frances Marsden, Julia Caulder, Pamela Blanc, Beret Arcaya AND MORE!
There will also be the opportunity to sign up for Individual Online Instruction with an entire line-up of teachers including: Michael Fredrick, Heidi Leathwood, Sarah Barker, Jessica Wolf, Sydney Harris, AND MORE!
Please note - not all sessions will be available for on-demand viewing after the conference. Sessions will be labeled accordingly prior to the conference.